13th Black Sea Ophthalmological Congress
29 October- 1 November
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
The program of the 13th BLACK SEA OPHTHALMOLOGICAL CONGRESS will include communications, poster presentations, clinical case presentations and symposium.
|Category||Until September 10, 2015||From September 10,2015|
|Ophthalmologists||100 €||150 €|
|Ophthalmologists, members OAM||80 €||150 €|
|Residents||50 €||80 €|
|Accompanying person||75 €||75 €|
Fee payment will be made by bank transfer into the Ophthalmological Association from Moldova’s account: MD93AG000000002251964488, branch “Chisinau-Centru” Acc.No. Beneficiary bank: BC “MOLDOVA-AGROINBANK” S.A. CHIŞINĂU, MOLDOVA SWIFT: AGRNMD2X noting “Participation 13th BLACK SEA OPHTHALMOLOGICAL CONGRESS”. (Correspondent bank: COMMERZ BANK AG., FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY acc.400-8865297-01 SWIFF: COBADEFF)
Registration fee includes: Opening ceremony, attendance to all scientific sessions, all printed materials, coffee breaks, certificate of attendance.
Cancellation Policy: Deadline for cancellations is 5 days prior to the meeting. There will be no cancellations after the meeting has taken place.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the Registration Department at email@example.com
- Presentation/abstract deadline: 1st August
- Official language of the meeting – English
- All presentations/abstracts must be sent to the organization committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check your text file carefully before sending it. The entire manuscript should not exceed 1 A4 pages (from 400 to 1000 words) and must be written in English.
- Save your file in Microsoft Word format (.doc) and send a PDF file too.
- The text area should be roughly in the center of the page. Adjust your margins accordingly.
- TITLES: they must be written in capital letters – Times New Roman bold – size 14 point font and should be as concise as possible (maximum two rows).
- AUTHORS AND AFFILIATION Authors’ names are printed in bold 12 point font size, Cap/lower case. Write affiliation and address in the following order: Department, Institution or Centre, City, Country (use commas to separate each). Do not include postal address, only the academic one. Institutions should be written out in full, acronym included between brackets. The author’s address may be in his/her mother tongue, but do spell out the country name in English.
- TEXT –Fonts: Times New Roman 12 point size, single spaced, fully justified (left and right alignment), no extra line spacing between paragraphs, no images, figures or tables. Text of the abstract should be divided in four subtitles: aim/purpose, method, result and conclusion. Original abstracts will not be edited; the author is responsible for authenticity of the information and correct language and spelling.
Presentation must be made in PowerPoint in English. Duration is max 10 minutes.
Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of your abstract will be sent to your email address.
ACCOMMODATION: If you need accommodation please let us know by sending a message at the address email@example.com